- The right membership for you
- Benefits and rewards
- How to join
- Membership forms
- Renew your membership
- Continuing professional development (CPD)
- Advance your membership
- Member testimonials
- Subscriber package
- Career opportunities
- Members witnessing statutory declarations
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Contact us
If you are not ready for membership just yet, you can still gain access to Governance Institute’s library of knowledge, training programs, professional development, postgraduate courses and networking opportunities.
By joining Governance Institute as a subscriber:
- you are kept up to date with the key corporate and legislative issues which may affect your role, through:
- A subscription to our monthly journal Governance Directions. The journal is available in print, digitally through the Governance Institute app and as article pdfs on our website.
- Governance Institute’s technical booklets available through Governance Institute’s app, for example, Enhancing Board Effectiveness
- you have the opportunity to network with other professionals involved in governance through professional development, training and events organised by your state office.
- you enjoy significant discounts on a range of products and services:
- $100 discount on all subjects of Governance Institute’s Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance, Graduate Diploma of Applied Risk Management and Corporate Governance, and Graduate Certificate of Applied Risk Management
- $45 discount on individual short courses
- $270 discount on any Governance Institute Certificate
- discounts on all Governance Institute professional development and training activities including Governance Institute’s National Conference and state-based Updates and Forums
Subscriptions are only $285 (GST-free) for 12 months. Group subscriptions are also available for two or more new subscribers from the one organisation for only $245 (GST-free) per person.
To become a subscriber, sign up now.
Interested in more detailed information?
Guidance from the leaders in governance
Do you want to gain more expertise?
Acquire knowledge and skills
Ready to further your career?
Corporate governance practices are an important component of market integrity. Company secretaries are at the front line in maintaining Australia's outstanding reputation for capital markets' integrity. Belinda Gibson, former Deputy Chair, Australian Securities & Investments Commission