- The right membership for you
- Benefits and rewards
- How to join
- Membership forms
- Renew your membership
- Continuing professional development (CPD)
- Advance your membership
- Member testimonials
- Subscriber package
- Career opportunities
- Members witnessing statutory declarations
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Contact us
Become a subscriber
Not ready for membership just yet?
You can become a subscriber to gain access to Governance Institute’s wealth of knowledge, resources, training programs, professional development, postgraduate courses and networking opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- Keep up to date with the key corporate and legislative issues which may affect your role, through a subscription to our monthly journal Governance Directions.
- Network with other professionals involved in governance and risk management through discounted access to professional development and training and events.
- Enjoy significant discounts on a range of products and services including, short courses, postgraduate subjects and Certificates.
- Get access to career opportunities in governance and risk management often before they are listed to the general public.
Interested in more detailed information?
Guidance from the leaders in governance
Do you want to gain more expertise?
Acquire knowledge and skills
Ready to further your career?
Corporate governance practices are an important component of market integrity. Company secretaries are at the front line in maintaining Australia's outstanding reputation for capital markets' integrity. Belinda Gibson, former Deputy Chair, Australian Securities & Investments Commission