Working for Governance Institute
Governance Institute of Australia is the only independent professional association with a sole focus on whole-of-organisation governance. Our education, support and networking opportunities for directors, company secretaries, governance advisers and risk managers are second to none.
Why work with us?
- Flexible work environment including part-time, permanent, working from home arrangements, flexible start and finish times and offices in every state
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Professional development plans
- Free access to Governance Institute’s courses and events
- Group Salary Continuance Scheme
- Group Life and Disability Insurance Scheme
- Free flu shots
- Annual salary review
- Social activities and staff appreciation day
- Monthly staff drinks
- Casual Fridays
- Interactive portal to give and receive recognition, gain discounts, and access wellness support.
And that’s just to name a few of the benefits!
Governance Institute of Australia has been awarded a Best Workplace Award at the 2023 Xref Engage Awards.
The Best Workplace Awards recognise organisations that have achieved exceptional employee engagement and satisfaction levels and demonstrate effective management practices.
For more information on these awards, please click here.