Governance and Risk Management Forum 2024
Address the latest issues shaping the leadership, governance and risk management landscape and network with your peers. Early bird pricing available.
Leaning into transformation – effective governance and risk management
This is your opportunity to address the latest issues shaping the leadership, governance and risk management landscape in your state and network with your peers.
Governance and Risk Management Forum gives you state-relevant and practical ideas and insights to implement immediately. Hear from the respected voices in governance and risk management and be empowered with market-leading knowledge and skills to help you tackle the challenges you face in your role.
The themes for 2024:
During uncertainty and continuous change, organisations have a unique opportunity for innovation and transformation. Effective transformation is predicated on effective governance and risk management. How then can our boards and executives lean into growth and change, and re-invention? How do you stay strong on BAU while adding value through innovation?
In this mid-year forum, we look at some of the governance frameworks and risk strategies enabling organisations to embark on or navigate change. We also look at the economic megatrends and the risk landscape in which change occurs.
Where and when
|Early bird tickets
|Tuesday 7 May 2024
|Hyatt Regency, Perth
|Friday 10 May 2024
|U City, Adelaide
|Wednesday 15 and Thursday 16 May 2024
|The Westin Hotel, Brisbane
|New South Wales
|Thursday 23 May and Friday 24 May 2024
|Pullman Hyde Park, Sydney
|Tuesday 28 May and Wednesday 29 May 2024
Key themes for discussion include:
- How do we underpin changes to core operating models, strategy, resources, people, and values with strong governance frameworks?
- How do leaders weigh the risk in a way that enables opportunity?
- How boards stay on top of the key elements of successful change – foresight, response, agility and adaptation
- How do you stay compliant as the regulatory landscape transforms?
- What are the competitive advantages of resilience, and how do you canvas the upside while protecting against the downside?
- How do you assess the scope of non-financial risk during change and transformation?
- When change goes wrong, what do you do? How do boards respond to reputational damage following short or mid-term changes?
- The people factor – culture and communication.
Who should attend?
Business leaders and managers cannot afford to miss this update, including:
- Company Directors
- Company Secretaries
- C-Suite including CEOs, CROs, CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, CDOs
- General and Senior Managers
- Heads of security
- Governance and Risk Management Professionals
- Anyone else with governance or risk management responsibilities
The forum is relevant for all sectors including listed, non-listed, government and not-for-profit.
Buy three tickets and receive a fourth ticket complimentary. Please contact the Events Team at email@example.com to organise group bookings.