- Short courses & Certificates
Postgraduate study with Governance Institute of Australia
- Graduate Certificate of Applied Risk Management
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Risk Management and Corporate Governance
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance
- Key dates & fees
Calendar of postgraduate classes
Request more information about our postgraduate courses
- Enrolment information
- Learning with the experts
- Academic misconduct guidelines
- English Language Proficiency policy
- Postgraduate courses admissions policy
- Graduate Diploma exemptions policy
- Postgraduate courses five-year completion policy
- Refund policy
- Subject completion policy
- Student at Risk Policy
- Assessment appeals guidelines
- Assignment rules & procedures
- Examination rules & procedures
- Postgraduate academic record
- Chant Legacy Scholarship for postgraduate study in governance
- Calendar of events & short courses
- Tailored governance solutions
- In-house training
Key dates & fees
Semester 1, 2017
Start date: 6 March 2017
Assignment due date: 2 May 2017
Exam date: week commencing Monday, 12 June 2017
Semester 2, 2017
Start date: 7 August 2017
Assignment due date: 3 October 2017
Exam date: week commencing Monday, 13 November 2017
Subject fees are the same for each mode of study:
- Non-members $2,140 per subject
- Governance Institute subscribers $2,040 per subject
- Members $1,890 per subject.
Some subjects do have required texts. For details please go to the Subject content page. For further details on enrolment please go to the Enrolment centre.
Request our postgraduate courses handbook.
Do you want more information?
Acquire a postgraduate qualification in governance
Interested in expanding your skill set?
Maximise your career opportunities and work effectiveness
Ready to further your career?
The role of well trained and experienced governance advisers is a crucial part of any effective governance framework. John Hatton FGIA, former Company Secretary, Commonwealth Bank