- Short courses & Certificates
Postgraduate study with Governance Institute of Australia
- Graduate Certificate of Applied Risk Management
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Risk Management and Corporate Governance
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance
- Key dates & fees
Calendar of postgraduate classes
Request more information about our postgraduate courses
- Enrolment information
- Learning with the experts
- Academic misconduct guidelines
- Postgraduate English Language Requirements Policy
- Postgraduate courses admissions policy
- Postgraduate Exemption Policy
- Postgraduate Pattern of Exemptions Guidelines
- Postgraduate courses five-year completion policy
- Refund policy
- Subject completion policy
- Student at Risk Policy
- Assessment appeals guidelines
- Assignment rules & procedures
- Examination rules & procedures
- Postgraduate academic record
- Chant Legacy Scholarship for postgraduate study in governance
- Calendar of events & short courses
- Tailored governance solutions
- In-house training
Graduate Diploma of Applied Risk Management and Corporate Governance
Risk just got real!
Real insights. Real skills. Real results.
The Graduate Diploma of Applied Risk Management and Corporate Governance is a unique offering in the risk and corporate governance education market. Become your organisation’s greatest asset for driving responsible risk and corporate governance performance. This accredited course draws from real cases and practical examples to give you hands-on knowledge and experience. You’ll learn the importance of risk management in effective governance, and how to implement best practice. Download the handbook for more information.
The right risk management qualification for you:
- flexible learning – online or face-to-face options
- formalise your knowledge with a recognised qualification
- accredited by TEQSA
- designed and taught by industry-leading practitioners
- gain membership with Governance Institute
- become a nationally-recognised Risk and Governance Professional
Risk and Governance Professional
Governance Institute has launched a new risk designation (‘Risk and Governance Professional’) for those who successfully complete our Graduate Diploma of Applied Risk Management and Governance or Graduate Certificate of Applied Risk Management. This designation offers national recognition for risk management practitioners.
Maree Blake FGIA, Non-executive Director
A deep dive into risk management practice with global case studies, exposure to the most current thinking and relevant tools for day to day application. Very well worthwhile.
Interested in expanding your skill set?
Maximise your career opportunities and work effectiveness
Ready to further your career?
The role of well trained and experienced governance advisers is a crucial part of any effective governance framework. John Hatton FGIA, former Company Secretary, Commonwealth Bank