- Short courses & Certificates
Postgraduate study with Governance Institute of Australia
- Graduate Certificate of Applied Risk Management
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Risk Management and Corporate Governance
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance
- Key dates & fees
Calendar of postgraduate classes
Request more information about our postgraduate courses
- Enrolment information
- Learning with the experts
- Academic misconduct guidelines
- English Language Proficiency policy
- Postgraduate courses admissions policy
- Graduate Diploma exemptions policy
- Postgraduate courses five-year completion policy
- Refund policy
- Subject completion policy
- Student at Risk Policy
- Assessment appeals guidelines
- Assignment rules & procedures
- Examination rules & procedures
- Postgraduate academic record
- Chant Legacy Scholarship for postgraduate study in governance
- Calendar of events & short courses
- Tailored governance solutions
- In-house training
Graduate Certificate of Applied Risk Management
Risk just got real!
Real insights. Real skills. Real results.
The Graduate Certificate of Applied Risk Management is a unique offering in the risk education space. This is a comprehensive course, designed to provide you with knowledge and skills that can be practically applied in the workplace. You’ll gain a solid understanding of risk management frameworks and compliance principles at both an organisational and global level. Download the handbook for more information.
The right risk management qualification for you:
- flexible learning – online, face-to-face or intensive study
- formalise your knowledge with a recognised qualification
- accredited by TEQSA
- taught by industry-leading practitioners
- gain membership with Governance Institute
- become a nationally-recognised Risk and Governance Professional
Risk and Governance Professional
Governance Institute is launching a new risk designation, (‘Risk and Governance Professional’) in October 2016 for those who successfully complete our Graduate Diploma of Applied Risk Management and Governance or Graduate Certificate of Applied Risk Management. This designation offers national recognition for risk management practitioners.
With only four subjects to complete, you can accomplish the Graduate Certificate in just 12 months.
Maree Blake FGIA, Non-executive Director
A deep dive into risk management practice with global case studies, exposure to the most current thinking and relevant tools for day to day application. Very well worthwhile.
Interested in expanding your skill set?
Maximise your career opportunities and work effectiveness
Ready to further your career?
The role of well trained and experienced governance advisers is a crucial part of any effective governance framework. John Hatton FGIA, former Company Secretary, Commonwealth Bank