- Short courses & Certificates
- Postgraduate study with Governance Institute of Australia
- Chant Legacy Scholarship for postgraduate study in governance
- Online Learning Centre demonstration
- Calendar of events & short courses
- Tailored governance solutions
- In-house training
Assessing Board Performance
- Friday, 28 April 2017
9:00am to 12:30pm
- Governance Institute of Australia
500 Collins Street
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- CPD hours:
- $475.00 Member
A half-day course on the merits and methods of evaluating board performance.
Optimise the performance of your board and elevate good governance within your organisation.
- helps demystify the board appraisal process,
- investigate current thinking on the value of board assessments
- gives participants the opportunity to conduct a board assessment
- considers the latest perspectives, tools and techniques to confidently appraise directors and the board.
This interactive course is recommended for senior managers and directors who wish to consolidate their knowledge of good practice board conduct — in line with the ASX Corporate Governance Council and international guidelines.
Who should attend this course?
- Company secretaries
- Board chairs and committee chairs
- Executive, non-executive and managing directors
- Senior managers who contribute to the corporate governance of the organisation