Assessing, Analysing and Treating Risk
Available face-to-face and as an online course
Examine the importance of managing and mitigating the impact of risk within an organisation.
This practical half-day course will provide you with:
- the knowledge and tools to identify and analyse key risks that may affect your organisation
- practical guidance on implementing risk minimisation strategies
- tools to effectively manage risk across industry sectors
- key tips on embedding risk management within your organisation’s culture and structure
- specific knowledge of the effect of ISO 31000:2018 risk standard on your risk management framework.
Who should complete this course?
This is an interactive course recommended for those who have risk responsibilities in their role (and are looking to consolidate or refresh their knowledge), or those wishing to move into the risk field.
See when this course is next being held in your nearest city