Applied Corporate Law
- Legislative framework.
- Registration process and corporate authority.
- Corporate constitution.
- Directors' and officers' duties — Part 1.
- Directors' and officers' duties — Part 2.
- Members' rights and remedies.
- Corporate fundraising.
- Equity fundraising and market misconduct.
- Reporting and disclosure.
- Dealing with ASIC.
- Reconstructions and external administration.
- Applying corporate theory to practice.
- Thomson Reuters Corporations Legislation 2016 (approx. $70 with Governance Institute discount).