Accidental Company Secretary®
Online access for 30 days from purchase
Cost (Inc GST)
As a Strategic Alliance Partner with AuSAE we are pleased to provide our Subscriber pricing to the AuSAE community. You will note that price in all categories above.
This half-day course provides practical information and resources you can apply directly in your role as company secretary.
Covering the essentials of corporate governance, the program will equip you to:
- comply with legislative and regulatory obligations
- promote and initiate corporate governance frameworks and processes
- manage director and shareholder meetings
- manage and produce meeting minutes.
Perform your key responsibilities with confidence, including statutory obligations, corporate governance, director and shareholder meetings and minutes.
Who should attend this event?
- Newly appointed company secretaries
- Assistant company secretaries
- Support staff to the company secretary
- Staff likely to move into a company secretarial role in the near future
- Employees of public and proprietary companies.
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $110 per short course — find out if you are eligible.