Tasmanian Governance Forum
Monday, 26 October 2020
11:00am to 5:00pm
110 Liverpool Street
Cost (Inc GST)
The health and wellbeing of our members, course attendees, and employees is a key priority. Please read the latest updates on how we are managing events during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Designed especially for governance and risk management professionals this highly informative event is a must for any professional seeking the latest news, trends and issues facing governance and risk management. An excellent opportunity to hear the latest from the industry’s best, as well as network with like-minded peers.
Come away from this forum with the confidence and practical knowledge to immediately apply to your daily role and responsibilities. Demonstrate great value for money and an effective use of your valuable time by coming up to speed on a variety of topics in just one day.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain leading insights and network with other professionals in Hobart.
- Alison Watkins, Chief Executive Officer, Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd
- Saul Eslake, Independent economist and Vice-Chancellor’s Fellow, University of Tasmania
- Greg Barns SC, Barrister
- Darren Hines, Tasmanian Police Commissioner
- Kim Evans, Secretary, Department of State Growth
- Kathrine Morgan-Wicks, Secretary, Department of Health
- Adrienne Picone, Chief Executive Officer, Tascoss
- Patrick Lilwall, General Manager Corporate Services, The Hobart Clinic
- David Harradine, Partner, KPMG
- Rod Whitehead, Auditor General, Tasmania
Networking drinks to follow 5.00pm – 6.00pm
Proudly sponsored by