Not-for-Profit Governance Forum (CAANZ)
Thursday, 10 October 2019
8:45am to 3:30pm
39 Hercules St
HAMILTON QLD 4007
Cost (Inc GST)
Join us for the Not-for-Profit Governance Forum to explore your compliance, reporting and legal obligations, and how to collaborate for success. You’ll have an exciting opportunity to discuss your privacy obligations with experts before we hit you with a hypothetical cyber-attack.
You’ll leave this conference with insights from leading experts about to manage your obligations and benefit from successful partnerships. This is a not to miss event full of great insight on how to manage your obligations and benefit from successful partnerships.
- Lex Burke, FTS Senior Manager, Clayton Utz
- Chris Courtis, FTS Manager, Clayton Utz
- Louise Finegan, Association Secretary, Surf Life Saving Queensland
- The Hon Dr Gary Johns, Commissioner, ACNC
- David Morgan, National Leader, PKF Integrity
- Joanne Redburn GIA(Cert), Legal Practitioner Director, NFP Lawyers
- Chris Skelton FGIA, Director, NFP Accountants
- Lesley Symons, Special Counsel, GRT Lawyers
- Geoff Walshaw FGIA, CFO & Company Secretary, yourtown
Who should attend?
- General managers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Governance professionals
Registration: Please note, CAANZ members will have to register with Governance Institute to register to be able complete the booking process.
Proudly sponsored by
In collaboration with