Meeting ASX Listing Rules Requirements
Online access for 21 days from purchase
Cost (Inc GST)
This course focuses on the significant ASX Listing Rules that impact listed companies.
The half-day course has been designed in close consultation with the ASX and practising company secretaries.
Learn how ASX administers the rules and how to apply them in practice.
- focuses on the significant ASX Listing Rules that affect listed companies
- consolidates your skills in planning for and meeting ASX lodging requirements
- addresses specific topics including: admission to the official list, continuous and periodic disclosure, dealing in securities, changes in capital and new issues and meetings of listed entities.
Who should attend this course?
- Compliance officers, managers and administrators
- Newly appointed company secretaries
- Assistants to company secretaries
- Professionals and managers requiring a refresher on key Listing Rules.
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $110 per short course — find out if you are eligible.