International Governance Leadership Conference 2023
The culture matrix — shaping future-fit governance
Leaders are steering their organisations to become future-ready during a period of great disruption. There is one factor that ties together governance, opportunity and risk — CULTURE.
At the International Governance Leadership Conference (formerly called National Conference), we consider how the diverse strands that form the organisation’s culture matrix, deliver growth, sustainability and strategic advantage.
- With multiple global crises challenging governance, what are the cultural levers that will strengthen the value of institutions and frame leadership and purpose?
- How do we make our governance model diverse, resonant and dynamic?
- What is the task for boards and management as they prepare their organisations for purposeful growth?
- How do we look past the debates of intergenerational leadership, to form a coalition of ideas and skills for innovation, agility and entrepreneurship?
How will businesses, institutions and governments deliver on their social contract during a time of significant change?
Join us at The Hilton in Sydney for our flagship event. In this 40th Ruby Anniversary year, we celebrate our passion for governance excellence with thought and practice leaders from around Australia and overseas. We bring you diverse perspectives to inspire new thinking and reinforce values. You will be part of the critical conversations driving the future of governance, leadership and risk management.
Celebrate with us while you share experience, insights and connect with leaders and peers across sectors and industries.
- Professor Julian Birkinshaw, Vice-Dean & Academic Director, Institute of Entrepreneurship and Private Capital, London Business School
- Capt. Jim Wetherbee, US Navy (Retired), former Astronaut and Commander of space missions
- Phil Chronican, Chairman, National Australia Bank
- Fiona Bones, Vice President Finance, International Controller, Google
- Sally Loane, Non-executive Director, Chubb, Chair Destination NSW and Ignition Advice
- Maj Gen (Retd) Jake Ellwood, Chief Executive Officer, Queensland Recovery Authority
- Sean Gordon OAM FGIA, Member, Referendum Working Group, Chairman, Uphold and Recognise
- Eileen Doyle, Non-executive Director, NEXTDC Technology, Santos and Air Services Australia
- Siddhartha Medappa, Chief Underwriting and Reinsurance Officer, Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Dan Jovevski, Founder and CEO, WeMoney
- Genevieve Overell AM FAICD FIPAA (Vic) HonRAIA, Chair, G20 Global Infrastructure Hub Audit Compliance & Risk Committee, State Revenue Office Victoria Audit Committee and Victorian Opera
- Toby Walsh, Chief Scientist, UNSW AI Institute
- Kristofer Rogers, Award-winning business leader and social entrepreneur
Find out more about what our Platinum, Gold, Bronze and Session sponsors have to offer by watching their product demonstrations.