Book with confidence
We understand that our members and students may be concerned by the ongoing uncertainty regarding COVID-19, particularly in relation to their face-to-face attendance at events and courses.
So you can book with confidence, we have implemented the following measures in addition to our regular Cancellation policy:
- All efforts are being made to ensure our events are COVID-safe and compliant with government health requirements
- We are organising individual catering, sanitiser stations, social distancing and face masks indoors (as per current gov requirements).
- If an event is cancelled or has to be moved due to reasons related to COVID-19, you will have the option to select one of the following:
- transition to a virtual event
- a full refund
- transfer ticket to a friend/colleague
- transfer ticket to an event at a later date.
- This does not relate to in-house training course delivery.
Governance Institute is committed to keeping our students, members and staff safe.
If you’re unwell, please contact us to organise your cancel-on-the-day refund. We will offer you a full refund if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms with no questions asked.