Arts Support Program
Governance Institute of Australia Arts Support Program is designed to help support the Australian arts community throughout the pandemic.
As part of the program, we are collaborating with selected arts organisations who receive access to two online Governance Institute of Australia Certificates.
To be eligible for the program, organisations must:
- be not-for-profit
- be national
- have an established board
- have an eagerness and the need to develop a greater focus on organisational governance.
Arts Support Program participants
Read the latest news about this program:
- New arts collaboration to help promote 'en pointe' governance
- Bringing the barre to the home office for better health and wellbeing
- Governance Institute arts collaborators announced for 2021
Media contact: Hannah Edwards, firstname.lastname@example.org