New Supplier Directory service launched for professionals
Good help is no longer hard to find with the launch of Governance Institute of Australia’s new Supplier Directory.
The new online index provides a simple and easy resource to find essential governance and risk management services.
Supplier categories include board management technology, software solutions, risk advisory providers, and consultants.
With the directory set to grow further, legal services and remuneration advisors are among the next categories set to be added to the index.
Governance Institute General Manager, Membership, Leon Cox said the new portal provides a quick and easy way to find services and suppliers.
“Governance Institute staff are asked on a regular basis for their suggestions and recommendations for various suppliers,” Mr Cox said.
“These requests can range from board portal suggestions to consultants to conduct evaluations. Members of our community are looking for services to support a whole range of needs, which is why we wanted to create a portal to make finding those resources as quick and as easy as possible.”
The service is a platform for suppliers to offer and promote member-only discounts, providing additional benefits to Governance Institute members.
Supplier Directory – at a glance:
- Listed suppliers will feature on the dedicated Supplier Directory webpage
- All new 2021 listings will receive a 50% discount on listing rates
- The directory and dedicated suppliers will be regularly promoted to the Governance Institute’s 43,000 members via email and social media channels
- Interested in becoming a supplier? List your service on the directory here
- Find your next supplier in the new directory here