Webcasts & webinars
Access practical content at a time and place that suits you — whether it’s at home, at the office or as you commute. Our 45–60 minute webinars are the ideal way to meet your professional development needs at your convenience. We'll supply you with a recording of the webcast or webinar a week after the live event.
Upcoming webcasts & webinars
Wednesday, 21 April 2021, 11:00am to 12:00pm
- Vicki Robinson FGIA, Executive General Manager, Company Secretariat, Wesfarmers
- Catherine Maxwell FGIA, General Manager, Policy and Advocacy, Governance Institute of Australia
- Sara Drury, General Manager, Redback Connect
Recorded webcasts & webinars
- Byron Loflin, Global Head of Board Engagement, Nasdaq Governance Solutions
- Jennifer Robertson, Managing Director, Board Matters
- Guy Gilead, Senior Sales Director, ANZ, Nasdaq Governance Solutions
- Chair: Christine Manuel FGIA FCG, Company Secretary
- Michael Wood, Director Sustainability, Deloitte
- Shaun McRobert BCOM, LLB, Partner MinterEllison
- Tim Gordon, Partner Gilbert + Tobin
- Chair: Megan Motto FGIA, Chief Executive, Governance Institute of Australia
- Major General Susan Coyle CSC DSM, Head Information Warfare, Joint Capabilities Group, Australian Defence Force
- Louise Adams, Chief Executive, Australia & New Zealand, Aurecon
- Saul Wakerman, Co-founder, Atticus Verification Software
- Antony Rumboll, Partner, Baker McKenzie
Looking to run your own webinars? Redback Connect offer fully managed webinar services complete with broadcast studios based in Sydney and Melbourne.
Members receive 25% off their first managed digital event.
Simply contact Sara Drury on 02 80145153 or firstname.lastname@example.org