Free guide — Adding value to governance in aged care
Good governance starts at the top, and the board is ultimately responsible for ensuring their executive is trained to the highest quality governance and risk management standards, and ensuring those that are entrusted to their care come first.
Governance Institute of Australia has refreshed their free guide — Adding value to governance in aged care — to help providers manage their governance responsibilities.
The free guide addresses a broad range of issues including:
- the role of governance and a director
- the unique challenges facing the sector
- factors to consider before taking a board position
- issues the board should consider when appointing a new member
- the relationship between the board and management
- risk management
- interaction with stakeholders.
Complete your details to download the free guide.
We'll sign you up to our mailing list to keep you at the forefront of governance and risk management developments. You can change your email subscriptions or unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the update your communications preferences link base of any of our emails.