Three new Good Governance Guides launched
As the demands on governance and risk professionals continue to increase and evolve, the Governance Institute is pleased to launch three new Good Governance Guides that explore some of the key challenges.
Looking in-depth at the topics of technology governance, emerging risk, and compliance, the guides have been developed by the Governance Institute’s Risk and Technology Committee.
Key topics examined in the new Good Governance Guides include:
Guide – Technology governance (new):
- The place of technology governance within a corporate governance framework
- The role of directors
- Technology governance committees
- Emerging technology and innovation opportunities – and risks.
Guide – Emerging risk (new):
- What are emerging risks?
- Environmental and social risks
- Technology risks
- Where are emerging risks recorded?
Guide – Compliance guide (revised):
- A compliance framework
- Compliance culture
- Compliance management systems
- Oversight of the compliance function.
Visit our Resource Centre to access the four guides which are free for members.