ASX to change online forms, ASX Listing Rule appendices from 1 December 2019
A timely reminder that changes to ASX online forms and other ASX Listing Rule appendices will be effective from 1 December 2019.
On 14 October 2019, in Compliance Update 09/19, ASX provided details of major ASX Listing Rule changes. These include the introduction of the following new and updated forms to notify ASX of various corporate actions:
- New online forms to notify ASX of:
- proposed issues of securities by listed entities (Appendix 3B); and
- for those dual-listed entities that have CDIs issued over their quoted securities, the number of CDIs on issue on a monthly basis (Appendix 4A).
- New Microsoft Word forms to be used to:
- apply for quotation of securities (Appendix 2A); and
- notify issues, conversions or payment up of unquoted securities (Appendix 3G).
ASX has advised that the new Word forms mentioned above, as well as a several other Listing Rule forms, will be available through ASX Online in due course.
In conjunction with these changes, ASX is also taking the opportunity to update:
- The existing online forms used to announce:
- dividends/distributions (Appendix 3A.1);
- interest payments (Appendix 3A.2);
- security consolidations/splits (Appendix 3A.3); and
- cash returns of capital (Appendix 3A.4).
- The existing Microsoft Word forms used to announce:
- returns of capital by way of an in-specie distribution in another entity (Appendix 3A.5); and
- notification of calls (Appendix 3A.6).
All of the above new or updated forms are expected to be available for use from Monday 2 December 2019, on the ASX Online for Companies website.
Ahead of this change, ASX will provide a new ASX Online training environment from Thursday 31 October to Friday 29 November 2019 for issuers to preview the new and updated online forms.
ASX will also provide a summary of the updates and additional training material on the Login and Help pages.