Need a short course boost? Here’s how to convince your boss
Everyone needs a boost now and then. Governance Institute of Australia short courses can give you the lift you have been looking for. As an advocate for governance and risk management professionals, we aim to drive better governance in all organisations.
Our team of leading practitioners will share practical governance and risk management skills that you can apply to your daily work.
’It was very helpful to refresh on the overall governance environment in Australia and hear the facilitator’s practical examples.'
Director, Social Investment & Innovation Department of Premier and Cabinet (NSW)
Have a busy day? Our courses are available face to face in a half day format or online for you to complete at your own pace.
What do you get?
- A leading-practice skills boost facilitated by expert practitioners.
- Practical governance and risk management skills to apply straightaway.
- Tools and techniques to deliver leading practice governance and risk management.
- Workshop style learning and active group discussion when face-to-face).
So, you’re keen, but what about the boss?
Here’s a checklist to convince the boss:
- Upskilling and refreshing staff skills will help keep your organisation on top.
- Investment in professional development increases staff retention and improves business practices.
- Minimal impact on productivity through flexible study options.
- Save money and build your in-house governance expertise.
- Reassurance for your board, management, stakeholders and customers that you have invested in governance.
The business may also be eligible to claim tax benefits as a result of the course fees. We can also send the experts to you with in-house training programs.
An extra bonus, our certificates and short courses are on sale!