A note from Anji Kurian, National Events Content Lead
I have just come from a spirited discussion on the Ashes with Sir Winfried Bischoff’s team during a call regarding his keynote for National Conference 2019. And while we didn't agree on the cricket, we are all excited about his opening address.
As the curator of the program, these absorbing calls with speakers and their teams, give me a sneak peek into the rich and resonant discussions that will make National Conference 2019 one of the best yet. These calls help orchestrate the themes and give substance to the topics around which the agenda is built.
So, it is with confidence that I invite you to attend this premium annual gathering of governance and risk management leaders from organisations like Coca-Cola Amatil, JP Morgan Securities plc, Wesfarmers, Medibank, Australian Banking Association, Australia Post, Sports Australia, Mission Australia, The Smith Family, ASIC, APRA, Westpac, ANZ Bank, Optus, The World Bank and many others. The challenges and strategies they will discuss are both foundational and transformative, national and global, contemporary and future-focussed.
Why should you be there?
- Access a jam-packed agenda with provoking cross sector discussions on culture, trust, accountability, leadership, regulatory change, geopolitics and economic impacts, workforce, technology and risk management.
- Inform your governance and risk management strategy to transform and deliver value for your organisation.
- Gain invaluable wisdom from 50+ speakers — Australian and international practice leaders
- New for 2019 — Six international speakers on governance, climate disclosure and global risk
- Over five hours of dedicated networking — connect with leading listed, SME, NFP and public sector leaders
I look forward to seeing you at #GovCon19.