Course Presenter, NSW
Organisation: Governance Institute
Are you looking to give back to the Governance sector… and use your skills, knowledge and experience to assist the learning of others in the Governance and Risk industry?
Governance Institute of Australia is the only independent professional association with a sole focus on whole-of-organisation governance — best practice culture and ethics from the boardroom to the staff room. We are a leading professional membership association dedicated to the support and empowerment of those responsible for governance and risk management. Our events, education programs and extensive resources, provide our 7,000+ members and subscribers with the tools and knowledge to drive strong, accountable performance in their role and enhance their career in the future.
Governance Institute is currently looking for candidates to present their short courses and workshops.
Presenters would utilise their skills and experience to merge that with the supplied content and materials to deliver a quality presentation for Governance Institute. The majority of presentations will occur in the Sydney CBD.
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience presenting content related to the course material (at conferences/universities etc)
- From related required fields — company secretary, governance, risk, regulators, not-for-profit- financial management and compliance
- Energetic and engaging
- Easily adapt to change
- Quick thinker — provide knowledgeable answers and insights
- Increase your personal profile
- Increase your employers profile
- Enhance your personal brand
- Increase your network and reach
- Attract CPD points
- Enhance your CV
- Other opportunities may become available to you
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria then apply now!
Please email Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9223 5744 to enquire about the opportunity.