Governance Institute of Australia is the leading association for company secretaries, governance professionals, directors and risk managers. Our membership is open to professionals with qualifications and experience in the field of governance or risk management. Being a member is the ideal way to advance your career, expand your network and build on your skills.
What will membership give you?
- Enhanced professional credentials with nationally recognised postnominals.
- Exclusive member-only career opportunities.
- Access to an expanded professional network.
- Ongoing advocacy on important developments in governance and risk.
- Opportunities to develop your governance and risk management skills with the leading experts.
- A wealth of resources.
- Exclusive member pricing and rewards.
- Opportunities to be involved with Governance Institute Commitees and AGM.
If you become a member with us through our Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance, you will also receive automatic membership to the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators where you will gain internationally-recognised postnominals (ACIS,FCIS) and the esteemed title of Chartered Secretary.
Interested in becoming a member of Governance Institute?
Join today to receive a free copy of our webinar: Minutes — the good, the bad and the ugly (valued at $55).
The webcast provides insight from our recent Survey on the Practice of Minutes, which is exclusive to our members.
Don’t miss out — apply today! Offer available until 30 June 2018.