- The right membership for you
- Benefits and rewards
- How to join
- Membership forms
- Renew your membership
- Continuing professional development (CPD)
- Advance your membership
- Member testimonials
- Subscriber package
- Career opportunities
- Members witnessing statutory declarations
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Contact us
How to join
- You need to have a Governance Institute login. Sign Up here if you don't already have one.
- You will need to provide a scan or photo proof of current enrollment in a tertiary education institution.
- Click here to send us your details and attach the proof of current enrollment.
- Governance Institute staff will then assess your enrollment and grant Student Subscriber access to the Governance Institute website.
For more information on Governance Institute’s student subscriber package please contact Governance Institute on 1800 251 849 (toll free) or (02) 9223 5744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in more detailed information?
Guidance from the leaders in governance
Need to know more as soon as possible?
Look at our short courses on offer around Australia
Ready to further your career?
Corporate governance practices are an important component of market integrity. Company secretaries are at the front line in maintaining Australia's outstanding reputation for capital markets' integrity. Belinda Gibson, former Deputy Chair, Australian Securities & Investments Commission