- The right membership for you
- Benefits and rewards
- How to join
- Membership forms
- Renew your membership
- Continuing professional development (CPD)
- Advance your membership
- Member testimonials
- Subscriber package
- Career opportunities
- Members witnessing statutory declarations
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Contact us
If you want to be kept up to date on governance and risk management issues, becoming a student subscriber is perfect for you.
A 24-month subscription is FREE for tertiary students*, who can provide evidence that they are enrolled in part or full-time education with a tertiary education institution at the time of applying.
*Governance Institute students are not eligible to become student subscribers.
What do you get as a student subscriber?
- online access to the Governance Institute’s monthly national journal Governance Directions
- the opportunity to network with other students and professionals involved in governance through professional development, training and networking events organised by your state office
- a discounted rate on all subjects of Governance Institute’s Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance and all short courses
- discounts on all Governance Institute professional development and training activities including Governance Institute’s National Conference
- access to selected Governance Institute-discounted member benefits and services.
To become a student subscriber, sign up now.
Interested in more detailed information?
Guidance from the leaders in governance
Need to know more as soon as possible?
Look at our short courses on offer around Australia
Ready to further your career?
Corporate governance practices are an important component of market integrity. Company secretaries are at the front line in maintaining Australia's outstanding reputation for capital markets' integrity. Belinda Gibson, former Deputy Chair, Australian Securities & Investments Commission