If you want to be kept up to date on governance and risk management issues, becoming a student subscriber is perfect for you.
A 24-month subscription is FREE for tertiary students*, who can provide evidence that they are enrolled in part or full-time education with a tertiary education institution at the time of applying.
*Governance Institute students are not eligible to become student subscribers.
What do you get as a student subscriber?
- access to the Governance Institute’s monthly digital journal Governance Directions
- the opportunity to network with other students and professionals involved in governance through professional development, training and networking events organised by your state office
- a discounted rate on all subjects of Governance Institute’s Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance and all short courses
- discounts on all Governance Institute professional development and training activities including Governance Institute’s National Conference
- access to selected Governance Institute-discounted member benefits and services.
- You need to have a Governance Institute login. Sign up here if you don't already have one.
- You need to provide a scan or photo proof of current enrolment in a tertiary education institution.
- Click here to send us your details and attach the proof of current enrolment.
- Governance Institute staff will assess your enrolment and grant Student Subscriber access to the Governance Institute website.
For more information on Governance Institute’s student subscriber package, please contact Governance Institute on 1800 251 849 (toll free) or (02) 9223 5744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.