Renew your membership
We trust that you have enjoyed the benefits of Governance Institute membership throughout 2018 and that our resources and active network have practically supported you in your governance and risk responsibilities.
Don't forget to renew your membership for 2019 to keep your benefits, including:
- member-only networking events, and our member-only LinkedIn group
- our monthly digital journal Governance Directions
- our Resource Centre — access Technical Booklets, Good Governance Guides and Useful Practitioner Documents
- updates on the latest governance and risk related career opportunities
- exclusive member discounts on Qantas club, our courses and more.
To renew online, click the button below to sign into your My Governance Institute account and pay your membership renewal invoice.
If you do not pay your outstanding membership fees by Monday, 4 March 2019, you must pay a $50 late fee.
To pay over the phone, call 1800 251 849.
Request a fee reduction
Fee reductions are available for retiring members and members in adverse circumstances:
- the retired membership fee for 2019 is $130
- fee reductions for adverse circumstances can receive up to 75 percent off their 2019 fee.
Please fill out your details below to request a fee reduction and our membership team will be in touch. You can add in any supporting details for your request in the enquiry box.