Sending the experts to you
Receive tailored training online or onsite at your offices to meet the professional development needs of your team, executives and/or board members. We select a presenter which matches your requirements and combine our intellectual property on governance, risk and compliance with your organisation’s internal materials and documentation to ensure that our training is relevant and aligned to your workplace.
What is on offer?
- Board training
- Executive training
- Best practice — you’ll create a shared understanding of governance and risk principles within your team
- Tailored — we match our highly acclaimed intellectual property with your organisation’s internal documentation to ensure our training is practical and aligned to your workplace.
- Cost-effective — we will work with you to plan an efficient ‘one-stop-shop solution for all your governance and risk management needs.
- Convenient — you choose the time, place and location. No travel or venue hire is required.
- Credible — leading industry practitioners develop and present our courses. They understand the complexities of implementing good structures and we match them to your industry and sector.
- Flexible — choice of half-day, full-day or a series of courses. Our client-focused team will support your governance journey.
- Whole-of-organisation governance — we offer relevant training for all roles in your organisation — from the C-suite and board to emerging professionals in management and assistant roles
"The Governance Institute of Australia has raised the bar in corporate governance education, not only in Australia but internationally. Their in-house offerings are skillfully tailored to precisely meet the needs of the client, and showcases their exceptional expertise in this space. Content covered by the organisation provides in-depth insight into best practices, but with a unique quality that steered discussions to our own current business context and potential."
Charlene Samuel, President, IDAPNG
"Our organisation recently completed the Governance of Institute Duties of Director’s course, and it was extremely informative. The content was not only comprehensive but also incredibly relevant. The facilitator, Paige McNeil, was excellent, offering relevant insights. I now feel equipped and confident in my directorial role. Highly recommend this course to anyone in a leadership position."
Claire Hurst, Company Secretary, Gosnells Financial Services Limited — Community Bank — Canning Vale
"I especially enjoyed the short courses on becoming an Accidental Company Secretary and Business Continuity Management. The Certificate in Governance and Risk Management assisted me to broaden my knowledge in the governance and risk management space."
Jodie Fields, Former captain of the Australian women’s cricket team.
Our staff are ready to help. Email email@example.com or call 1800 251 849.