Sending the experts to you
Receive tailored training online or onsite at your offices to meet the professional development needs of your team, executives and/or board members. We select a presenter which matches your requirements and combine our intellectual property on governance, risk and compliance with your organisation’s internal materials and documentation to ensure that our training is relevant and aligned to your workplace.
Champion good governance in your organisation
Access group membership, practical resources and training. We can tailor and price your package to include a mix of team and individual benefits.
What is on offer?
- Board training
- Effective Director Course
- Executive training
- Support team training
Our suite of 21 short courses and workshops can be delivered online, at your premise or in one of our training rooms (room hire fees are incurred).
Membership package discounts are available.
- Best practice — you’ll create a shared understanding of governance and risk principles within your team
- Tailored — we match our highly acclaimed intellectual property with your organisation’s internal documentation to ensure our training is practical and aligned to your workplace.
- Cost-effective — we will work with you to plan an efficient ‘one-stop-shop solution for all your governance and risk management needs.
- Convenient — you choose the time, place and location. No travel or venue hire is required.
- Credible — leading industry practitioners develop and present our courses. They understand the complexities of implementing good structures and we match them to your industry and sector.
- Flexible — choice of half-day, full-day or a series of courses. Our client-focused team will support your governance journey.
- Whole-of-organisation governance — we offer relevant training for all roles in your organisation — from the C-suite and board to emerging professionals in management and assistant roles
"I especially enjoyed the short courses on becoming an Accidental Company Secretary and Business Continuity Management. The Certificate in Governance and Risk Management assisted me to broaden my knowledge in the governance and risk management space." Jodie Fields, Former captain of the Australian women’s cricket team.
Find out more
For more information or for an in-house training quote, fill out the form below and a member of our staff will contact you to discuss how we can support your in-house training needs.
Our web forms work best on Google Chrome, FireFox and Microsoft Edge.