Champion governance excellence in health
Why you should strengthen your governance capabilities
COVID-19 has put in the spotlight on healthcare for communities and governments across the globe. Your organisation’s performance is driven by good governance practice. It has never been more important to:
- ensure patients and care recipients receive safe, good-quality service
- clearly allocate responsibility within the organisation
- carry out good financial management
- ensure all officers and directors understand their obligations and regulatory compliance requirements
- measure and mitigate risk with a quality risk management structure.
Find out more
Our staff are ready to help. Contact our in-house training expert, Leanne Ryan, at email@example.com.
For more information or for an in-house training quote, fill out the form below and a member of our staff will contact you to discuss how we can support your in-house training needs.
Our web forms work best on Google Chrome, FireFox and Microsoft Edge.