NSW Roundtable: Operational Resilience — the questions executives should be asking today
Please note this event is currently at full capacity. If you would like to join our waitlist incase we have anymore openings, please email our events team:
Operational resilience is not just a necessity. It’s critical.
Why is operational resilience so important? In today's ever-evolving business environment, the ability to adapt and prosper in the face of disruptions is crucial to protecting an organisations reputation and operations.
Our speaker will share practical experiences, emerging technology, and best practices to strengthen your resilience framework.
Explore strategies and insights necessary to pinpointing vulnerabilities, implementing robust risk management, and cultivating a culture of preparedness.
Don't miss this chance to connect with industry peers and gain the knowledge you need to stay ahead and stay resilient.
This is a registered event — all attendees must register beforehand.
What is in it for you?
Learning aims and objectives:
1. Operational resilience for Boards and executive management teams.
2. Crafting and enhancing your risk and governance frameworks to maintain operational business continuity and stability.
3. Integrating BCM in your overall risk management plans to ensure a seamless response during disruptions.
4. Developing practical, real-world tactics for compliance with evolving regulations such as CPS230, including:
o Supplier Providers and Contracts — deep dive into the suppliers your business relies upon.
o Service Provider Management — successful supplier management strategy.
o Governance — how the Board can manage operational risk.
o Business Continuity Management — operating through disaster.
Ramona Roach, CEO Ethika Group
A proven business partner and trusted advisor, Ramona has a track record of significant contribution in business advisory and talent solutions. A seasoned General Counsel, Director and Company Secretary, she has deep expertise in ESG, AI and Transformation across legal, risk, compliance, finance, governance and ESG. As CEO of Ethika Group, a women-led, purpose driven firm, as well as leading Ethika Foundation, a not for profit focused on building resilience in communities including First Nations people, disadvantaged women and children in need. Ramona hopes to empower positive change and redefine integrity in professional services.
Who should attend?
- Company Directors
- Company Secretaries
- C-Suite including CEOs, CROs, CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, CDOs.
- Anyone else with governance or risk management responsibilities or decision making.