International Governance Leadership Conference – Full conference
The human condition
Current discussions and future thinking are focusing on socio economic factors, geopolitics, war, environmental issues, technological transformation and AI — all converging around the theme of the human condition.
The governance and risk management implications for governments, corporations, small businesses, charities, global alliances and community organisations are profound.
- What will we value as businesses, corporations, NFPs and governments in 2033?
- How will those values impact the human condition?
At the 2024 International Governance Leadership Conference, expert national and international speakers will examine:
- What are the risks and opportunities that will shape our innovation agendas and risk strategies?
- How can we canvass the transformational powers of technology to enhance the value and impact of how we do business?
- What are the ongoing challenges that governance and risk leaders will be called upon to address?
- What are the implications for technological transformation on the concept of transhumanism – the use of technology to augment humans.
Register for Early Bird pricing: Save and pay by 30 June 2024!