Governance and Risk Management Forum 2024 – NSW
The themes for 2024:
During uncertainty and continuous change, organisations have a unique opportunity for innovation and transformation. Effective transformation is predicated on effective governance and risk management. How then can our boards and executives lean into growth and change, and re-invention? How do you stay strong on BAU while adding value through innovation?
In this mid-year forum, we look at some of the governance frameworks and risk strategies enabling organisations to embark on or navigate change. We also look at the economic megatrends and the risk landscape in which change occurs.
Topics for discussion include:
- How do we underpin changes to core operating models, strategy, resources, people, and values with strong governance frameworks?
- How do leaders weigh the risk in a way that enables opportunity?
- How boards stay on top of the key elements of successful change - foresight, response, agility and adaptation
- What are the competitive advantages of resilience, and how do you canvas the upside while protecting against the downside?
- How do you assess the scope of non-financial risk during change and transformation?
- When change goes wrong, what do you do? How do boards respond to reputational damage following short or mid-term changes?
- The people factor – culture and communication.