- Short courses & Certificates
- Postgraduate study with Governance Institute of Australia
- Chant Legacy Scholarship for postgraduate study in governance
- Calendar of events & short courses
- Tailored governance solutions
- In-house training
This half-day course provides a concise and practical overview of the essentials of good governance across all sectors.
By registering, you will:
- fast-track, deepen and refresh your understanding of governance essentials
- obtain the latest knowledge on governance to drive implementation of good practice
- learn about key governance initiatives in the Australian marketplace
- understand the role of regulators, industry bodies and government
- update your knowledge of key corporate governance roles and how to apply them within your organisation
- understand how corporate governance contributes to your organisation’s achievement of financial and strategic objectives.
This course fulfils part or all of the compulsory requirement for two Governance Institute Certificates which are the Certificate in Governance Practice, and Certificate in Governance for Not-for-Profits.
See when this course is next being held in your nearest city
Interested in expanding your skill set?
Maximise your career opportunities and work effectiveness
Look at the calendar of short courses for completing a Certificate
View our short courses on offer around Australia
Do you want more information?
Complete a Certificate