- Short courses & Certificates
- Postgraduate study with Governance Institute of Australia
- Chant Legacy Scholarship for postgraduate study in governance
- Online Learning Centre demonstration
- Calendar of events & short courses
- Tailored governance solutions
- In-house training
Governance Institute short courses & Certificates
Governance Institute short courses
Our courses are:
- half a day in duration
- available online or face to face
- run by experienced practitioners
- incorporated with current best practice in the field
- focused on legal and regulatory governance issues
- delivered in a workshop style, offering opportunity for active discussion
- practical and applied.
Combine six short courses to complete one of Governance Institute's Certificates. We offer three certificates:
- Certificate in Governance Practice
- Certificate in Governance and Risk Management
- Certificate in Governance for Not-for-Profits.
Our Certificates are highly regarded vocational qualifications offering flexibility in meeting your individual learning needs. The Certificate courses will expand your knowledge and skills in governance, risk and compliance, and the not-for-profit area — maximising your career opportunities and success in your role.
Who should complete our courses and Certificates?
Our short courses and Certificates provide essential knowledge and skills (along with an industry qualification) for those in a governance role who are responsible for the corporate accountability functions of an organisation. This can be in a public (listed or unlisted) or proprietary company, a not-for-profit, public sector or other organisation.
Also, the Certificate provides a Governance Institute qualification for directors, officers and other senior managers who require a broad understanding of their governance responsibilities and the skills required to carry them out.
Find out more
If you would like to speak to a Governance Institute adviser about your study options, please call us on 1800 251 849 (toll-free) or email email@example.com.
Interested in expanding your skill set?
Maximise your career opportunities and work effectiveness
Look at the calendar of short courses for completing a Certificate
View our short courses on offer around Australia
Do you want more information?
Complete a Certificate