Sending the experts to you
We offer tailored training onsite to meet the professional development needs of your organisation. Our flexible training options, including short courses and workshops, are facilitated by industry expert practitioners.
In-house training is a practical and convenient way of improving your team’s skills and your organisation’s performance.
We combine our intellectual property on governance, risk and compliance and your organisation’s internal materials and documentation to ensure that our training is relevant and aligned to your workplace.
Our in-house training is tailored for:
- public and private companies
- government departments
- not-for-profit (NFP) organisations.
Where is it delivered?
We deliver our in-house training at your premises. Or, if you prefer, we can conduct it in one of our seminar rooms nationwide.
Benefits of in-house training
Our in-house training can equip your organisation with best practice in governance and risk management. Our training is:
- tailored — we focus content on your organisation’s specific needs
- convenient — you choose the time, place and location
- credible — leading industry practitioners develop and facilitate our courses
- confidential — we promote open discussion and use relevant examples and case studies
- flexible — choice of half-day, full-day or a series of courses
- cost-effective — no travel or venue hire required.
Do you want your organisation to implement better governance and risk management practice?
Learn from the leaders in governance
Do you want to gain more expertise?
Practical and authoritative training in governance and risk management