- Short courses & Certificates
- Postgraduate study with Governance Institute of Australia
- Chant Legacy Scholarship for postgraduate study in governance
- Calendar of events & short courses
- Tailored governance solutions
- In-house training
Risk and Governance Masterclass
- Tuesday, 28 March 2017
9:00am to 12:30pm
- Governance Institute of Australia
500 Collins Street
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- CPD hours:
- $395.00 Member
Governance Institute of Australia’s Risk and Governance Masterclass is an advanced half day program for senior executives with risk and governance responsibilities. Guided by a selection of experts, there is a unique opportunity to:
- Workshop some of the most challenging risk issues with the ´best of the best’ to take away practical knowledge
- Develop greater insight about how to drive and implement risk and governance excellence within your organisation
- Network with other senior professionals who are facing similar issues.
Hear from leading experts as they share their insights into the world of Risk and Governance as they address these key topics:
- The evolving risk leader - how do you do risk? A panel discussion from Belinda Farrant, Chief Risk Officer at Orica, Dennis Clark, Managing Director of Clark Corporate Consulting and Nicholas Parker, Principal at Mercer
- Financial Crime Risk - emerging issues in anti-money laundering, bribery and corruption, Robert Cockerell, Executive Director Forensics, KordaMentha
- Disaster recovery and lessons learnt – with Eric Keser, Chief Executive Officer, Certitude Pty Ltd
- Ethics and whistleblowing: An insider’s perspective from Dennis Gentilin, Advisor and Author of “The Origins of Ethical Failures”.
We will provide discussion on trends and themes that will be relevant to these roles through thought-provoking and informative sessions.