- Short courses & Certificates
- Postgraduate study with Governance Institute of Australia
- Chant Legacy Scholarship for postgraduate study in governance
- Calendar of events & short courses
- Tailored governance solutions
- In-house training
Practical On-the-Job Skills for Company Secretaries
- Thursday, 27 April 2017
9:00am to 4:30pm
- Governance Institute of Australia
5 Hunter Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
- CPD hours:
- $950.00 Member
A practical, full-day course covering the key elements of company secretarial practice.
If you need to enhance your knowledge of company secretarial duties and responsibilities, this is the course you should attend. Utilising practical case studies and hypothetical scenarios, you’ll acquire the tools necessary to perform confidently in your dual role.
The course covers duties under the Corporations Act 2001 as well as exploring key aspects of statutory compliance. Supported by a suite of resources, this course is highly recommended for governance professionals.
Who should attend?
- Company secretaries — especially those with limited legal background
- Senior company secretarial staff
- Assistance company secretaries
- Governance professionals