Workplace Health and Safety Due Diligence
Available face-to-face and as an online course
This course provides officers (including directors, company secretaries and senior managers) with essential workplace health and safety (WHS) information.
Key topics include
- changes in OHS/WHS legislation which have resulted in increased responsibility for senior managers and directors
- the expectations of the courts and regulators regarding OHS/WHS legislation assisting you to anticipate risks
- the impact of breaching WHS legislation examining convictions and penalties applied by the courts through case studies
- analysis of the laws applicable to sexual harassment and the Sex Discrimination and Fair Work (Respect at Work) Amendment Bill 2021 in response to recommendations in the Respect@Work Report
- the definition of ‘health’ in the WHS Act which includes both physical and psychological health
- practical steps organisations and officers should take in relation to WHS compliance issues.
Who should complete this course?
This course is highly recommended for directors, company secretaries and any manager of staff.
See when this course is next being held in your nearest city