Risk Management Frameworks
Updated according to the ISO 31000:2018 standard
This half-day course delivers practical information on managing risk within your organisation’s regulatory and governance frameworks.
This course provides you with:
- an overview of how to establish a risk management framework within an organisation
- an understanding of why a risk-aware culture is vital in achieving organisational objectives
- the knowledge and skills to assess the efficacy of risk management systems and processes within an organisation
- an appreciation of the benefits of adopting a holistic approach to implementing risk management on an enterprise-wide basis
- the confidence to manage organisational risks effectively and to plan for future risk.
See when this course is next being held in your nearest city