Risk Management Essentials
Available face-to-face and as an online course
Risk Management is the identification, evaluation, and prioritisation of risks followed by coordinated and economical application of resources to minimise, monitor, and control the probability or impact of unfortunate events or to maximise the realisation of opportunities. Risk Management is an increasingly important business driver and stakeholders have become much more concerned about an organisation's approach to risk and risk management.
The aim of the course is to provide an introduction to enterprise-wise risk management frameworks, principles, processes and practices.
The key objectives are to:
- examine the principles and application of the international risk management standard ISO 31000:2018 in developing an enterprise-wide risk management framework
- discuss risk management tools and techniques within the context of the risk management process
- understand risk management in an organisational context (e.g. risk culture, risk appetite and tolerance and risk management policy)
- recognise the benefits of effective risk management in terms of business opportunity and strategy
- highlight the importance of embedding a risk-aware culture to achieve organisational objectives and enhance business value
See when this course is next being held in your nearest city