Minutes for Boards and Committees
Available face-to-face and as an online course
Meetings provide a means for collaboration, communication and decision making every day in organisations across the globe. Decisions are made in meetings that form the basis of actions going forward.
Effective minutes are essential as an accurate reflection of the outcomes of a meeting.
This course will develop the knowledge and skills of minute taking necessary to prepare, review and sign-off on meeting minutes that are:
- ‘a true reflection’ of the meeting decisions.
The aim of this course is to equip participants with best practice knowledge and minute taking skills.
The key objectives are to:
- identify the purpose, function and legislative requirements of minutes
- define the role and responsibilities of the minute taker
- examine best practice in minute taking
- explore technology advancements.
This course is not designed to provide a comprehensive treatment of the legal and statutory requirements for minute taking but to provide guidance on what is, and is not, professional standard and a range of tools to assist practice
See when this course is next being held in your nearest city