This half-day course provides a concise and practical overview of the essentials of good governance across all sectors.
By registering, you will:
- fast-track, deepen and refresh your understanding of governance essentials
- obtain the latest knowledge on governance to drive implementation of good practice
- learn about key governance initiatives in the Australian marketplace
- understand the role of regulators, industry bodies and government
- update your knowledge of key corporate governance roles and how to apply them within your organisation
- understand how corporate governance contributes to your organisation’s achievement of financial and strategic objectives.
This course fulfils part or all of the compulsory requirement for two Governance Institute Certificates which are the Certificate in Governance Practice, and Certificate in Governance for Not-for-Profits.
See when this course is next being held in your nearest city