Accidental Company Secretary®
Available face-to-face and as an online course
Are you transitioning into a company secretary role?
This half-day course will provide you with pivotal tools, information and insights you can directly apply in performing the role of the company secretary. You will:
- address the development and growth of the role of the company secretary
- investigate current legal and regulatory requirements
- learn about tasks and activities of the role.
The aim of this course is to:
- recognise the core duties of a company secretary
- describe the range of legal responsibilities of a company secretary
- define the typical tasks and activities of a company secretary
- locate and apply useful resources for the role of a company secretary.
An ideal course that will give you a comprehensive overview of the role, responsibilities and functions of the company secretary.
See when this course is next being held in your nearest city