Key dates & fees
Semester 1, 2021
- Release of semester 1 subject results — week commencing Monday, 19 July (following approval by the Education Committee)
Semester 2, 2021
- The deadline for course admissions has passed. We will accept late applications. But we are unable to guarantee that they will be processed in time for the start of the semester, which may delay your study start date. If you plan to study with us, apply for admission as soon as possible.
- Release of subject notes: Modules 1 to 6 — Friday, 30 July
- Start date — Monday, 9 August
- Census date — Friday, 3 September
- Release of subject notes: Modules 7 to 12 — Tuesday 7 September
- Risk report brief and presentation due — Tuesday 31 August
- Presentation due date — Tuesday, 14 September
- Assignment due date — Tuesday, 5 October
- Exam date — week commencing Monday, 15 November
- Risk management project report due date — Tuesday, 16 November
- Release of semester 2 subject results — week commencing Monday, 20 December (following approval by the Education Committee)
Subject fees are the same for each mode of study:
- Non-members $2,290 per subject
- Governance Institute subscribers $2,180 per subject
- Members $2,030 per subject.
Some subjects do have required texts. For details please view the outline for each subject in your course. For further details on enrolment please go to the enrolment information.
Join us and save
Governance Institute members receive a $260 discount on each postgraduate subject.