Financial and Management Accounting (Formerly Corporate Accounting)
- Introduction to accounting — its nature and purpose.
- Financial accounting reports for decision-making.
- Double-entry recording process as the basis for preparing financial reports.
- The statement of cash flows.
- Analysis and interpretation of financial statements.
- Audit and external review.
- Introduction to management accounting.
- Cost allocation and cost accounting systems.
- Understanding cost-volume-profit relationships.
- Relevant cost for decision-making.
- Strategic and business planning.
- Measurement of performance.
- Hoggett, Edwards and Medlin, Accounting (Wiley, 9th edition; currently $140 with Governance Institute discount).