Corporate Financial Management
- Financial management — the essence of business survival.
- Financial statements — analysis and interpretation.
- Financial maths — the basic tool of finance.
- Principles of valuation — shares and bonds.
- Investing in capital projects (capital budgeting).
- Competitive advantage.
- Risk and capital budgeting.
- Financing the business.
- Capital structure — more or less debt.
- Business restructuring.
- Treasury decisions.
- The global marketplace.
- Ross et al, Fundamentals of Corporate Finance (Irwin McGraw-Hill, 6th Australian edition, approx. $110 with Governance Institute discount).