Corporate Accountability: Meetings and Disclosure
- Operating context and governance framework.
- The role of the company secretary or governance professional.
- Records and reporting.
- Managing knowledge and information.
- ASX and listing.
- ASX market integrity and corporate governance.
- Membership and share capital.
- Principles of meetings
- Directors' meetings.
- Convening general meetings.
- Conducting annual general meetings and other meetings.
- Review and exam preparation.
- Horsley's Meetings Procedure, Law and Practice 7th Edition (LexisNexis, approx $125 with Governance Institute discount).