Advanced Risk Management
- Risk in context.
- Risk appetite and tolerance.
- Building a risk-aware culture.
- High-reliability organisations.
- Risk financing and transfer.
- Building and protection reputation.
- Critical data and information management.
- Advanced risk identification and analysis.
- Advanced risk reporting and evaluation.
- Strategic risk and governance.
- Emerging issues in risk management.
- How to run a risk management workshop.
There is no prescribed textbook for this subject. However it is necessary to purchase the Risk management standard AS/NZS ISO 31000:2018 Risk management — Principles and guidelines prior to commencement of the subject.
The standard can be purchased for $152 (approx) from the SAI Global website.
Governance Institute recommends purchasing the version which allows you to copy and paste for internal use, and print once.